What’s new in the world of venture capital and the GTM Fund? Get up to speed in this update as Max Altsuchler, the firm’s founder and general partner, joins Scott Barker.
In this update, Max shares why first-mover advantage doesn’t exist and cites examples where being first to market didn’t help a company. He also talks about the deals and investments GTM Fund is doubling down on, why LPs are valuable for the future of the fund and the value of community to the fund.
Make it a point to listen in and discover the latest in the VC landscape and the GTM Fund.
- One thing you would be surprised about Max Altschuler
- Deals that GTM Fund did
- How founders are finding GTM Fund
- Why first-mover advantage is not a real thing
- Why LPs are important for the future of the fund
- Investments that GTM Fund is doubling down on
- Why community is important for the future of the fund
- What’s next for the GTM community
- The value of having more LPs in an area
First mover advantage is not a real thing. There was no advantage there.
The GTM Podcast
Don’t miss The .GTM Podcast dropping every Tuesday, discussing true stories and experiences including trials and tribulations in the Go-To-Market world.
And…monthly bonus podcast episodes dropping the first Thursday of every month.