Julia Gilinets is currently the Head of Sales at Pocus, also a go-to-market executive who has helped scale businesses from 0-100M across a multitude of different industry verticals. Julia has intentionally built the product led sales foundation before it was cool; Doing PLG before PLG was a thing. She brings data democracy to go-to-market teams everywhere and always out there advising, speaking, and teaching.
What you will learn
- The importance of forming deeper relationships within your company
- Understanding trends for the greater good of your product
- The positive outcome derived from the pursuit of data
- Resorting to discovery in order to better understand people’s behaviour
- Why outbound and the SDR role is outdated
(1:40) How Julia started doing PLG before PLG became widely known
(9:05) How to make sense of your product’s data
(12:06) Julia’s experience working AdTech: going from 0-35Million and later acquired by Twitter
(18:53) How to carve out equity for yourself after an exit
(26:48) How to overcome mismanagement by your CEO
(31:51) Hot take: Outbound in the SDR role is broken
The GTM Podcast
Don’t miss The .GTM Podcast dropping every Tuesday, discussing true stories and experiences including trials and tribulations in the Go-To-Market world.
And…monthly bonus podcast episodes dropping the first Thursday of every month.