Hello Sales Hackers,
Max here with some very exciting news. Tuesday, Wiley Publishing released the 2016 version of my book Hacking Sales: Building a High Velocity Sales Machine. Yes, a real publisher published my book. It has a ton of new tools, a few new chapters, relevant content, and more awesomeness.
It’s an insane brain dump of things I’ve been studying and learning about sales over the past few years. I’m excited to share it all with you.
In this book you’ll learn:
- How to figure out your ideal customer profile (ICP)
- How to map your total addressable market (TAM)
- How to find the companies in your TAM and harvest accurate data
- How to build lists of potential buyers
- How to find the contact information of potential buyers at scale
- How to find different strategies for targeting prospects to properly segment lists
- How to look at the messaging process and how to track, measure, and optimize your outbound e-mails
- How to implement outsourcing and how to hire, train, and manage virtual assistants
- The best ways to nurture and follow up leads
- The process of preparing for your first call
- How to negotiate, handle objections, and close the deal
- How to navigate introductions, how to phrase introductions, and how to get your point across
- The importance and art of asking for referrals
- Plus some really unique bonus sales hacks
We also showcase about 150 companies, so if you’re looking into new sales tools and technologies, make sure you check this out.
So grab a copy and leave me a nice review if you like it. It’ll be very much appreciated!