You may have heard the news. Thousands of people from dozens of organizations will soon be descending upon New York City for what’s guaranteed to be one of the most epic and unique sales events of all time.
Beyond the massive speaker lineup and the hyper learning sessions in our workshops are four big reasons you can use to convince your boss to send you to Sales Machine 2016 in New York City.
1. The biggest and best sales mastermind under one roof
There’s a certain “je ne sais quoi”, a power that forms when groups of like minded people gather together toward one overarching goal. With 2,000+ sales professionals just like you huddled in one location at the center of the economic universe (sorry, Silicon Valley), good things–big things, are bound to happen.
[Tweet “2k+ sales professionals like you huddled together. Big things are bound 2 happen #SalesMachine”]
They have to. The combined untold years of sales experience of everyone in attendance is simply too great a force to not produce or at least set in motion earth-shattering sales happenings. Will you be in the room when it goes down?
2. Hands down the largest group of eager buyers looking for your company’s product that you’ll meet all year
Deals will be made and profitable relationships will be commenced. Take a quick gander at the following list of potential buyers who will be in attendance. Can you afford not to be at Sales Machine?
Attendees will include but are most certainly not limited to multiple Director, VP, and C Level Execs at these companies:
- Bank of America
- C.H. Robinson
- Prudential Center & NJ Devils
- VTS Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand
- Pride Global — SVP Recruiting
- Gartner — Director, Field Marketing
- WP Engine — VP Sales
- Shutterstock — VP, Global Inside Sales
- Box Inc. — Sr. Director of Sales
- Cigna — VP of Sales
- Cigna Corporatio — Director of Client Management
- Optimizely — Director of Sales Engineering
- Legg Mason Global Asset Mgmt — Sales Training Manager
- Mercer — Global Leader, Analytics
- Infoblox — VP WW Sales Strategy
- Aetna — Director of Sales Operations
- VTS, Inc — Director of Inside Sales
- Cushman & Wakefield — Salesforce Operations Manager
- Staple — VP Sales
- United Healthgrou — SVP Sales Operations
- Salesforce — Executive VP; SVP, Product Marketing
- DocuSign — Vice President, Commercial
- Flatiron Health — VP Sales Operations
- GitHub — Enterprise Sales Representative
- TripAdvisor — Manager, Sales Enablement
3. Massive brand and personal exposure
Word spreads fast at a big conference like Sales Machine. Even without an official sponsorship (which we do recommend), you’d be amazed how much ground a handful of motivated representatives from your company can cover in just a single day. Those little side conversations in between sessions or at post-conference happy hours? We’re all asking each other the same questions.
- “Who did you meet?”
- “Who’s impressed you the most?”
- “Did you get a chance to talk to the people from X company?”
One or two great conversations with a decision-maker or even an influencer of multiple decision-makers can catch like wildfire at an event like Sales Machine. Will you and your company be the subject of some of those conversations?
[Tweet “1 or 2 great convos w/ a decision-maker can catch like wildfire at an event like #SalesMachine”]
4. Poach the best sales talent on Planet Earth
Sales Machine attendees are going to have a couple things in common:
- They’re killing it.
- They’re passionate about continuing to learn and master the world of sales.
You won’t find a better talent pool anywhere, so whether your organization is looking for a super ambitious new SDR (Pro-tip: introduce yourself some of our younger volunteers!) or hunting for the VP of Sales who can 10X your annual revenue, they’ll be at Sales Machine.
Come do some networking with hiring in mind, and save your company the recruiter’s fee AND get a direct line to candidates whose resumes aren’t even in the recruiting pools.
The letter/email to your boss? We already wrote it for you. Easy button.
Subject: Request to Attend Sales Machine Summit NYC16 Conference
Dear [Decision Maker Name],
Sales Machine Summit takes place from June 14-16 at Pier 94 in New York City. The Conference offers 2 full days of educational training from experienced sales leaders and practitioners, in addition to a full day of hands-on workshops developed specifically for [Sales Reps / Sales Managers]. It is being regarded as one of the world’s leading forums for B2B sales professionals. Therefore, I would like to request approval to attend, as I believe it will further develop my technical skills and build knowledge around new innovations in sales technology and shared best practices.
The Conference (https://www.salesmachinesummit.com) offers comprehensive, cutting-edge educational sessions presented by leading industry speakers. It covers a number of critical sales efficiency issues, introduces new sales technology, and addresses emerging challenges facing sales organizations of all sizes.
If I attend, I’ll receive:
- Over 14 hours of learnings in track sessions. The agenda includes 16+ sessions covering a wide variety of topics – for example (select topics relevant to your role and organization: building pipeline, customer success, CRMs, sales leadership, sales development, increasing ACV, sales psychology, building rapport with anyone, emotional intelligence, account based sales & marketing, social selling, building a sales tech stack, predictive analytics, and sales data collection and implementation.)
- 9 hours of highly specialized, hands-on workshops tailored to [Sales Reps / Sales Managers] in an intimate classroom setting, where I’ll be learning how to handle specific situations from innovative sales team leaders and leading industry consultants. (See specifics here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sales-hacker-workshops-for-sales-machine-16-tickets-22365431608)
- I’ll also have the chance to understand the latest trends from industry leaders and guest speakers including executives from Salesforce, McKinsey & Company, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Mulesoft. Notable keynote speakers include Arianna Huffington, Seth Godin, FBI Behavioral Specialist Robin Dreeke, and Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Approx. 6 hours of high level networking. Throughout the course of the conference, there is time dedicated to networking, plus special events with sponsors and colleagues, so I’ll have a chance to raise our profile and develop our relationships and contacts within the industry. I’m also working to schedule meetings with some of our customers and prospective clients located near where the conference will be held.
- Access to key sponsors. I’ll have access to sales software demos and get 1-to-1 face time with sponsors. Of specific interest to us are: (choose the most relevant to your organization at https://salesmachinesummit.com/).
The approximate investment for my attendance is as follows (complete the information as appropriate):
Travel costs: $XXX
Conference Pass: $XXX
Workshop Pass: $XXX
Total cost to attend: $XXXX
Payback: Our ROI
I believe the insights learned by attending Sales Machine NYC16 can help improve (Company Name)’s sales efficiency and increase our annual revenue. The cost of attendance seems a small price to pay for actionable intelligence to help our business grow and help our sales team achieve their quota faster and with less stress. The networking opportunities afforded will also allow me to meet with potential hires, prospective and existing customers, and software vendors who can help us streamline our sales processes.
When I return from Sales Machine, I will compile a short presentation covering speakers’ presentation notes, useful vendor product information, new contacts made, and a proposal for implementing new ideas that will benefit our team. I will also make any Conference materials available to my colleagues, and my attendance will afford the entire team access to the recorded videos from the main stage sessions.
To benefit from the current 35% discount available by applying code “SHVIP,” I need to register before May 30th, so I appreciate a quick response. Thank you for your consideration.
[Add standard sign off]
– See more at: https://www.salesmachinesummit.com
So that about takes care of that. We’ll see you there!