Jesse Williams – Director of Marketing at ExecVision
Alli McKee – CEO and Founder at Stick
Gaetano DiNardi – VP of Marketing at Sales Hacker
What You’ll Learn:
- Content Marketing & Content Curation strategies to maximize inbound lead generation on social media.
- Personal branding and cultivating your own thought leadership to cut through the noise and have more meaningful sales conversations.
- Innovative and and underutilized growth strategies on platforms like LinkedIn, Quora and Medium.
- Powerful tactics to connect organically with influencers and thought leaders in your industry.
- Roundup of simple ways that salespeople can use marketing tools for enhanced top of the funnel growth.
Watch it here
Yes, the modern sales rep now has marketing responsibilities.
Gone are the days of blind prospecting. Today’s sales rep knows how to cultivate sales conversations with thought leadership, content marketing, social media, influencer marketing and beyond.
With the rise of omni channel selling as a success strategy, especially in Account Based Marketing, it’s important to know and understand the all the channels available to you when it comes to lead generation.