Guest: Becc Holland – Regional VP of Business Development – Enterprise West at G2
Moderator: Scott Barker – Head of Partnerships at Sales Hacker
After another 12 hour day of prospecting on October 1, 2015, I laid on the floor of my studio in downtown SF, stared at the ceiling for about an hour, and asked myself 3 questions that would forever change the trajectory of my career in Sales Development:
- Is sending “boilerplate” templates getting me the results that I want?
- Do I typically respond to emails with no personalization?
- Do I think my prospects are different than me?
Left with the reality that the answers to questions 1 – 3 were all a “No”, I began to play out if I WERE to pivot my team from a “volume strategy” to “all tailored – all the time strategy”, what would the top 3 objections from my leadership be?
After two diet energy drinks and a call to my mentor, I narrowed the list to three:
- “Is 100% tailored messaging scalable?”
- “Isn’t it dangerous to let SDRs who are junior to their career go ‘off-script’?” AND
- “How will we maintain consistency from rep to rep from an Ops perspective?”
In this webinar, G2’s RVP of Business Development – Enterprise West, Becc Holland, unpacked the messaging structure that answers those tough questions, enables SDRs to make personalized messaging scalable & repeatable, and drastically improved SD quota-attainment as a result.
What You’ll Learn:
- What Should SDRs Personalize on?
- How to Construct 100% Tailored Messaging without Losing Consistency
- How to Scale Personalized Emails & Calls by balancing “Volume” and “Quality”
Watch it here