Lauren Crane – Leadership Recruitment Director, Betts Recruiting
McCall Harwell – National Events Director, Betts Recruiting
Melissa Hirsch – Recruiting Enablement Director, Betts Recruiting
What you’ll learn:
- The five unexpected networking opportunities in your everyday life that you are currently ignoring.
- How to capture the imperative business information you need while still showing genuine interest in the person.
- Proven tactics for reviving a dying conversation, or gracefully exiting one (you don’t have to pull the fire alarm).
- How to ensure your initial intro leads to business value every time.
- Five proven icebreakers that create instant, genuine connection, because the world doesn’t need one more comment on the weather in Cleveland this time of year.
Watch it here
When it comes to industry events, there’s only one thing worse than a cash bar: the prospect of having to network. Even in sales, many of us fear networking with a passion. Yet done well, networking can be an invaluable business tool–in fact, there is no doubt you will not advance your business and your career without mastering this important skill. With Dreamforce right around the corner, now is the perfect time up your networking game in minutes. Never fear; Recruiting Enablement Director Melissa Hirsch, Leadership Recruitment Director Lauren Crane, and National Events Director McCall Harwell, the experts from the Betts Recruiting Team, joined us to help us do just that.