Do you find yourself wondering if you can even “make it” in sales?
The perception of sales is evolving, but many still think it’s a club filled with used car salespeople ( we’ve got some work to do).
If you’re considering a career in sales (especially a leadership position), it’s essential to know that success is possible despite the challenges.
These women are here to share their journey, challenges and offer advice and tips on how to overcome obstacles while growing your sales career and raising to the top.
- Jill Bruno, Sales Development Manager at RocketReach
- Mary Browning, Sales Manager at 15five
- Cherilynn Castleman, Managing Partner at CGI Executive Coaching
- Shawanda Roberts, Global VP of Sales & Marketing Activation at Frost & Sullivan
- Heidi Solomon-Orlick, Founder & CEO at GirlzWhoSell
- Advice from those who overcame challenges you may face today
- Who they leaned on for advice and support
- Things we wished we knew when starting in sales
Watch it here